The Vintage VSA590 is a versatile instrument that produces resonant and gutsy sound with sweet acoustic tonality from the slim hollow body. The VSA’s carefully arched front and back body is constructed from a 5-layer ply of maple and birch, with maple used as the top wood.
A 24.75” scale length mahogany neck is featured, giving the VSA comfortable playability, with a rosewood fingerboard and 22 high quality frets. A traditional headstock holds nickel finish Grover tuners, and a traditional trapeze tailpiece is also included.
The VSA590 features neck and bridge Wilkinson P90 nickel plated pickups, with dual volume and tone controls in addition to a three way pickup selector.
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany – Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood/Block Inlay
- Scale: 24.75”/628mm
- Frets: 22
- Bridge: Trapeze Tailpiece
- Pickups: 2 x Wilkinson P90 style with nickel plated covers
- Machines: Grover tuners – nickel finish
- Hardware: Nickel
- Controls: 2 x Volume/ 2 x Tone/ Pickup switching 3-selector