This is a stunning example of a rare vintage guitar. Built on October 5th 1983 in Japan, this is a version of the Thunder II which was only made for a brief time before they moved onto making the Thunder III model.
In excellent condition and with original brown leather hard case, this thirty-seven-year-old bass was made by Matsumuko Industries in Japan and has been cared for excellently by its previous owner.
Superb tone, playability and feel – you can be playing fret-poppin funk one minute and rocking hard the next. A very diverse instrument indeed.
- Solid Maple body
- 3-ply heelless built-in Maple neck.
- Rosewood 22 fret fingerboard, bone nut.
- Shorter (32.25 inch) scale length.
- 2 Super Boomer I pickups
- 3 way selector, master volume and two PEQ tone controls
- Heavy duty brass bridge with chrome hardware
- Original brown leather hard case with cream fur interior.
Due to the current lockdown in England, this item is available from our store in Exeter (Click & Collect only) or by post (at an additional cost of £40 due to weight, cost of packing materials and levels of required insurance).
If postage is selected, it will be packed very carefully and sent via Parcelforce48 within 3 working days of purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone (both on our website).