This is a stunning example of a rare vintage guitar. Built on October 5th 1983 in Japan, this is a version of the Thunder II which was only made for a brief time before they moved onto making the Thunder III model.
In excellent condition and with original brown leather hard case, this thirty-seven-year-old bass was made by Matsumuko Industries in Japan and has been cared for excellently by its previous owner.
Superb tone, playability and feel – you can be playing fret-poppin funk one minute and rocking hard the next. A very diverse instrument indeed.
- Solid Maple body
- 3-ply heelless built-in Maple neck.
- Rosewood 22 fret fingerboard, bone nut.
- Shorter (32.25 inch) scale length.
- 2 Super Boomer I pickups
- 3 way selector, master volume and two PEQ tone controls
- Heavy duty brass bridge with chrome hardware
- Original brown leather hard case with cream fur interior.
Due to the current lockdown in England, this item is available from our store in Exeter (Click & Collect only) or by post (at an additional cost of £40 due to weight, cost of packing materials and levels of required insurance).
If postage is selected, it will be packed very carefully and sent via Parcelforce48.
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone (both on our website).