If it’s the kind of big, bold sound that only a full hollow-body guitar can provide that you’re looking for, then the Gretsch G2420 Streamliner Hollow Body Aged Brooklyn Burst could well be for you!
This gorgeous electric guitar can really help you stand out from the crowd, and best of all it’s available for a truly affordable price!
This guitar is in mint condition – it looks, plays and sounds beautiful!
- All-new Broad’Tron BT-2S pickups
- Single-cutaway fully hollow-body build for rich fullness, deep resonance and “big body sound”
- Arched laminated maple construction
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12″-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Master volume, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Chromatic II tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured laurel base
- Three-ply tortoise pickguard
- Suitable for relative beginners and aspiring professionals alike
- Stunning Aged Brooklyn Burst finish
- Stylistically Vintage, Playably Modern
- Stylish, bold, and with bags of versatility, the new Gretsch G2420 Streamliner has the sound to match it’s incredible looks. This incredible guitar is suited to a wide variety of playstyles, and offers the kind of voice we’ve all come to know and love from Gretsch.
Newly Designed Pickups
Made specially for the new Streamliner roster, the high output Broad’Tron BT-2S humbuckers on the G2420 produce the kind of growl and definition that we’ve come to expect from Gretsch.
These pickups are ideal for both clean and overdriven settings, and perfectly compliment the guitar’s naturally resonant hollow body design.
Traditional Gretsch Control Set
True to its Gretsch heritage, the G2420 Streamliner features a traditional Two Volume (one for each pickup), Master Tone, Master Volume, and 3-way pickup selecter control layout.
This fantastic setup allows you to fully explore the guitar’s sonic frontiers, and offers a much more versatile option than you’d get with comparable guitars.
Sleek and Fast Neck
Whether you like to play full open chords or blistering jazz-style arpeggios, the thin “U”-profile Nato neck and 12″ radius fretboard on the G2420 Streamliner can accommodate you. This neck is designed to allow you to switch between playstyles with ease and relative comfort, and is ideal for helping you to perfect your technique.
Body Material: Laminated Maple
Body Finish: Gloss
Upper Bout: 11.625″ (295mm)
Lower Bout: 16″ (406mm)
Waist: 9.75″ (248mm)
Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
Neck Finish: Gloss
Fingerboard: Laurel, 12″ (305 mm)
Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
Scale Length: 24.75″ (629 mm)
Bridge: Secured Adjusto-Matic
Tailpiece: Chromatic II
Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise
Pickups: Broad’Tron BT-2S (Bridge), Broad’Tron BT-2S (Neck)
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
Hardware Color: Nickel
This item is available in store in Exeter or by post (at a cost of £20).
Packed very carefully and sent via Parcelforce48
If you want to purchase this item, please contact us either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by phone (01392 793260) to make payment and arrange collection/delivery.