This gorgeous left-handed Fender Jaguar JG-66 has everything that diehard Jaguar fans will be looking for plus a huge amount of fantastic modifications and upgrades (listed further below). This is a truly unique and fantastic guitar! Made at the Tokai factory in Japan in 2002, it is essentially a reissue of the iconic 1966 model of the Fender Jaguar.
This guitar is in mint used condition, with the original hangtags and paperwork. It is absolutely immaculate! The guitar also comes with the slotted tremolo arm and, if desired, a selection of alternative scratchplates (different colours and for different pickup combinations).
UPGRADES & MODIFICATIONS:
- Bareknuckle Custom Pickups (Hot Contemporary Bridge and Vintage Neck)
- Lead Circuit Pots upgraded to CTS 1Meg Linear Pots
- 3-way toggle and switchplate added
- Phase Switch added
- 2019 Classic Vibe Jazzmaster Tremolo fitted
- Body routed for P90s and Bridge Humbucker if desired (all done by renowned Devon-based workshop)
This item is available from our store in Exeter or by post (at an additional cost of £50 due to weight and levels of required insurance).
Packed very carefully and sent via Parcelforce48. If this is a Christmas present, please note that we are shipping up to and including Monday 21st December in time for Christmas. Anything purchased after that may not arrive in time for the big day!
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone (both on our website).