The Gretsch G5425 Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards.
The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to “That Great Gretsch Sound,” with a two-tone body colour scheme
Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays, “G” arrow knobs and white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
Beautiful look. Beautiful tone. Beautiful guitar!
This guitar is in fantastic condition with only a few minor cosmetic signs of age/use. Excellent used condition.
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Back: Basswood-Chambered
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.875″ (47.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic™ “Thumbnail”
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ Radius (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6″ (62.5 cm)
- Headstock: Jet™ Style
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Black
- Control Knobs: “G” Arrow Knobs
Due to the current lockdown in England, this item is available from our store in Exeter (Click & Collect only) or by post (at an additional cost of £30 due to weight, cost of packing materials and levels of required insurance).
If postage is selected, it will be packed very carefully and sent via Parcelforce48.
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone (both on our website).