Jackson’s JS Series suits the needs of beginner and intermediate players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The JS30DKT has an alder body, bolt-on maple neck, rosewood compound radius fingerboard, reverse headstock, two Jackson high-output CVR2 humbucking pickups, Floyd Rose tremolo bridge and chrome hardware.
The Jackson JS30DKT has an excellent fit and finish and is great for a variety of styles.
Jackson’s compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you’ll play better!
This is in mint used condition with almost no signs of wear or use.
- Made in India
- Made in 2007
- Body Species: Alder with Flame Maple Veneer on Transparent Colors
- Body Style: Dinky (7/8 size)
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .775″, 12th Fret: .910″
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″, (304.8 to 406.4 mm) Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 25.5″ / 648mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (43mm)
- Inlays: MOTO Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone,
- Case: Standard Jackson Gig Bag
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuners: Die-Cast Tuners
Due to the current lockdown in England, this item is available from our store in Exeter (Click & Collect only) or by post (at an additional cost of £30 due to weight, cost of packing materials and levels of required insurance).
If postage is selected, it will be packed very carefully and sent via Parcelforce48 within 3 working days of purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone (both on our website).