The MXR M148 Micro Chorus pedal allows you to quickly dial up a stunning range of old-school bucket-brigade chorus textures with a single Rate control.
The MXR M148 Micro Chorus is a small and compact unit that is loaded with a range of rich chorus textures. It features one single Rate control, which allows users to simply adjust the speed of the effect, and there is also a Footswitch to easily turn the effect on and off.
The M148 Micro Chorus Pedal is designed with all analogue circuitry, including bucket brigade technology, to deliver a beautifully warm tone. The MXR M148 Micro Chorus also features True Bypass which eliminates any signal interference and allows the natural guitar tone to come through.
With its simple operation and stellar analogue tone—the MXR Micro Chorus joins the ranks of MXR Classics such as the Phase 90, Dyna Comp and Micro Amp.
This is an 80’s reissue from the MXR Custom Shop team and it delivers a stunning range of rich chorus textures, from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation with a twist of the Rate control.
Its road-worthy hardware and components are housed in a space saving ‘Phase’ 90 sized box, saving precious space on your pedalboard.
- Stellar analog chorus pedal
- 80’s reissue by the MXR Custom Shop team
- Bucket brigade technology for warm analogue tone
- True bypass
- Small & Compact Housing Will Fit Onto Busy Pedalboards
- Vibrant Yellow Finish Stands Out On Pedalboard
- Tough & Rugged Construction Will Survive Out On The Road
- Effect: Chorus
- Controls: Rate
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohm, 1 kHz
- Max Input Level: -5 dBV, 500Hz
- Max Output Level: +8 dBV
- Rate Control: 0.25 Hz, 7.5 Hz
- Noise Floor: -89 dBV
- Delay Time: 4.2 ms, 6.8 ms
- Frequency Response – Delayed Signal: 20 Hz to 4.5 kHz
- Frequency Response – Dry Signal: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC (not included)
This pedal is in good used condition with just a few cosmetic signs of wear and use.
Due to the current lockdown in England, this item is available from our store in Exeter (Click & Collect only) or by post (at an additional cost of £8 due to weight, cost of packing materials and levels of required insurance).
If postage is selected, it will be packed very carefully and sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class within 3 working days of purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone (both on our website).