The BOSS BF-3 flanger guitar/bass effects pedal is the out of this world evolution of the legendary BOSS BF-2. With thick, syrupy stereo flange effects, the BF-3 is a durable and affordable addition to any musician’s pedal board. It’s versatile too as BOSS have given us separate inputs for guitar and bass. You can keep in time with hold-to-activate tap tempo while painting psychedelic soundscapes with the unique slicer effects and classic stereo flange goodness.
Building on the 20-year legacy of the famous BOSS BF-2, the new BF-3 flanger pedal gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two new modes (Ultra and Gate/Pan) create stereo flanging with incredible depth (even Slicer-type effects) and sounds that seem to “swirl” around the listener. An instant classic.
- BOSS’ best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging and futuristic slicer-type sounds, respectively
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Delay Time: 0.3 mS to 14.4 ms (GUITAR IN), 0.3 ms to 6.3 ms (BASS IN)
- LFO Speed: 100 mS to 18 S
- Residual Noise: -95 dBu (IHF-A Typ.)
- Controls: Pedal Switch, MANUAL Knob, RES (resonance) Knob, DEPTH Knob, RATE Knob, MODE Knob
- Indicator: CHECK Indicator (Serves also as tempo and battery check indicator)
- Connectors: GUITAR IN Jack, BASS IN Jack, OUTPUT A (MONO) Jack, OUTPUT B Jack, AC adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply :DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional). NOT INCLUDED.
- Current Draw: 40 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessory: Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V). NOT INCLUDED.
- Width: 73 mm
- Depth: 129 mm
- Height: 59 mm
- Weight: 420 g
This pedal is in great used condition. It has a few very minor marks/scratches to the fascia of the pedal and has some high-quality velcro attached to the bottom. The original sticker has also been removed from the base of the pedal. This pedal is in full working condition and sounds fantastic!
Due to the current lockdown in England, this item is available from our store in Exeter (Click & Collect only) or by post (at an additional cost of £8 due to weight, cost of packing materials and levels of required insurance).
If postage is selected, it will be packed very carefully and sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class within 3 working days of purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone (both on our website).