Here we have a stunning 2012 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar (with Gator Deluxe Hard Case). Made in Nashville, USA in 2012, this guitar combines beautiful tonewoods, classic design features and top quality parts to make one heck of a guitar. It really is a stunner!
KEY SPECIFICATIONS / FEATURES:
- Mahogany body
- Carved maple top
- 24.75" Scale mahogany neck with '50s rounded profile
- 12" Radius brown baked maple fretboard
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Gibson Burstbucker Pro neck pickup
- Gibson Burstbucker Pro bridge pickup
- Kluson vintage-style tuners
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- For more info, pop ‘Life Guitars Exeter’ into your favourite search engine and get in touch!
This guitar is in fantastic used condition. It has only minor cosmetic signs of wear or use, particularly for its age. Please look at the photos thoroughly as they constitute part of the product description.
All of our guitars are fully cleaned, electrically cleaned, setup and restrung before sale. This cost is reflected in the list price.
This item is available from our store in Exeter or by post (at an additional cost of £40 due to weight, cost of packing materials and levels of required insurance).
If postage is selected, it will be packed very carefully and sent via Parcelforce48 within 3 working days of purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us before purchasing either by email or phone.