With the soul of a 1950s archtop, the 5th Avenue is a true vintage spirit of yesterday with today’s level of modern playability. With more projection & volume in the low/ than traditional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play but not a nightmare on your wallet.
The Godin 5th Avenue Series now makes the dream of owning an affordable North American archtop a reality! From Alt-Country, Delta Blues, Slide, Jazz to Rock, the 5th Avenue can really deliver both acoustically and electrically.
Made from Canadian Wild Cherry, the body of the 5th Avenue features a arched top and back, as well as an adjustable bridge, classic F-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard, and cream binding. Also, the rustic beauty of its Custom Polished Finish creates a gorgeous satin sheen reminiscent of the 19th century.
- Back and sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Top: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.84" (630.936 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.72" (43.688 mm)
- Nut Type:
- Frets: 21
- Machine Head Ratio: Bass side 18:1, Treble side 26:1
- Neck Pickup: Godin Kingpin P90 Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Godin Kingpin P90 Single Coil
- Bridge & Tailpiece: Adjustable Bridge
- Controls: 1x Tone, 1x Volume, 3-way Switch
Due to the dimensions and fragility of this instrument, we are sadly not offering postage on this lovely guitar. This item is only available to collect from our store in Exeter or possibly by local delivery within one hour of Exeter (please enquire to see if this is available).