Here we have a stunning Fender Telecaster TL-62 Custom Reissue Electric Guitar. Made in Japan between 2002-2004, this beautiful guitar recreates the age-old beauty of the Telecaster with the custom addition of double-binding on the body.
This is a special guitar - to look at, to play and to listen to!
KEY SPECIFICATIONS / FEATURES:
- BODY SHAPE: TELECASTER
- BODY MATERIAL: ALDER
- BODY FINISH: POLYURETHANE
- NECK MATERIAL: MAPLE
- NECK SHAPE: SLIM "C"
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 MM)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 7.25" (184.1 MM)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- FRET SIZE: VINTAGE-STYLE
- STRING NUT: SYNTHETIC BONE
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 MM)
- NECK PLATE: 4-BOLT
- NECK FINISH: POLYURETHANE
- FINGERBOARD: ROSEWOOD
- POSITION INLAYS: WHITE DOT
- CONTROLS: VOLUME, TONE
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-POSITION BLADE: POSITION 1. BRIDGE PICKUP, POSITION 2. BRIDGE AND NECK PICKUPS, POSITION 3. NECK PICKUP
- BRIDGE: 3-SADDLE VINTAGE-STYLE
- STRINGS-THROUGH-BODY TELE WITH BRASS BARREL SADDLES
- ORIENTATION: RIGHT-HAND
- PICKGUARD: 3-PLY WHITE
- For more info, pop ‘Life Guitars Exeter’ into your favourite search engine and get in touch!
This guitar is in good used condition. It has multiple cosmetic signs of wear and use (mainly tiny dings and surface scratches here and there), but is healthy, fully functioning and ready to go. Please look at the photos thoroughly as they constitute part of the product description.
All of our guitars are fully cleaned, electrically cleaned, setup and restrung before sale. This cost is reflected in the list price.
Due to the value of this lovely guitar, we are sadly not offering postage for it.